Quick facts about Allegro train
- The name of the train means ‘fast’ in Italian
- All passengers are welcomed to the restaurant located in a car 3 where they can enjoy culinary delights of Finnish and Russian cuisine.
- Families with kids will appreciate the playroom and a table for nappy changing, both in the 7th car.
- For those who travel with pets (please, note that only dogs and cats are allowed) there are special seats in the 6th car with dog anchors.
- There are 2 seats for disabled people in the second car. For disabled passengers there is also an accessible toilet, space for wheelchairs and a lift for easy boarding.
Allegro train schedule
|Route||Fastest trip||Number of trains||Price from|
|Helsinki - St. Petersburg||3h 27m||8 trains||78.32 $|
|St. Petersburg - Helsinki||3h 27m||8 trains||78.32 $|
|Vyborg - Helsinki||2h 22m||4 trains||70.37 $|
|Helsinki - Vyborg||2h 21m||4 trains||108.96 $|
Classes of cariages of the train Allegro
Seating carriages have soft seats and folding tabels like on the plane. There are several classes of seating carriages, which differ depending on included services and seats arrangement.
Allegro seat map
Allegro train is the easiest way to travel between Helsinki and Saint-Petersburg: it takes only 3.5 hours to get from Saint-Petersburg to Helsinki or back. Allegro connects main railway stations of Helsinki and Saint Petersburg and has a great advantage over travelling by plane. Both railway stations are centrally located which allows to avoid a long travel from the airport, lines at the luggage claim and customs. All formalities connected with border control are held right in the train which helps you to save time and makes the international trip more comfortable and easy.
This train supports electronic registration. It means that a ticket which you receive by e-mail is already valid; a passenger should just print it and show on boarding along with the passport.